Belt Switch Bypass Kit
- All Brute Force, Prairie and Twin Peaks 700
- The Belt Switch (AKA CVT Switch, Belt Sensor, etc.) is a common failure point on your ATV that causes you to go into limp mode. Kawasaki is the only manufacturer of this switch design. Other ATV manufacturers do have a belt switch because they believe it to be unnecessary (and so do we). Install our Belt Switch Bypass Kit to ride worry free.
- Now included for FREE with every KEBC delete.
- Unplug your current belt switch, plug in these connectors, and you're done!
- Belt Light/CVT (limp mode) still coming on after installing this product? Other causes can be a bad KEBC actuator, 4x4 actuator or 4wd control box. Check out our KEBC Delete Kit and Sure 4 Manual 4x4 Conversion Kits to bypass these other common failure points.