What is it?
- This Hand Lever is used in our base model Sure 4 kits. (Mounting Hardware Shown is sold separately).
- It has a micro switch that is closed when the lever is back and open when the lever is pulled. It is there to allow your 4WD display lights function as intended. (You also must have our KEBC delete kit installed for the display lights to function in all of our Brute Force - Prairie Sure 4 Kits).
- The cable fitting fits standard bicycle style brake cables and scooter style throttle cables. It fits ATV, Motorcycle, bicycle, and scooter handle bars that are about 7/8” diameter.
- Please refer to our full installation videos to see how to install the hand lver onto your vehicle
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Adjustments to our Sure 4 Manual Actuator are NOT to be made from this hand lever. They are to be made from the cable adjustment nuts only.