Speaker Housings - Brute Force / Prairie
What is it?
Introducing our new innovative speaker housings for your Kawasaki Brute Force or Prairie! Custom sized speaker housings fit perfectly snug on your OEM fender plastics. These unloaded speaker housings will be a great home for your 6.5" aftermarket speakers (sold separately). With a black, textured, staircase look and design, you'll get cool looks and great sound without compromising your visibility!
These speaker housings fit 6.5" speakers.
- 2 Speaker Housings
- Mounting Hardware
Also included unless the option to remove is selected:
- Bluetooth, controlled 100% by your phone!
- Waterproof on off switch with multi color LED light
- 2 6.5" Marine Speakers
- 1 Marine amplifier
- All necessary wiring to make it plug and play
- Custom fit. Specifically designed for Brute Force - Prairie fender plastics.
- Installation is simple. Remove the cargo net and cut off the small tabs that hold the cargo net onto the fender pockets. Place the speaker housing on the fender pocket so that it sits flush against the surface. Drill holes into the fender pocket for the bolts provided. Drill a hole for the speaker wiring harness. Place the speak inside the housing. Tighten the bolts to secure the housing to the fender plastic. DONE!
- Full installation video coming soon!