Fender Speaker Kit - Yamaha ATV's
Pre-order now and SAVE $$$
$50 off! These will ship out in December or earlier!
What is it?
Introducing our new innovative speaker housings for your Yamaha ATV! Custom sized speaker housings fit perfectly snug on your OEM fender plastics. Sold as a complete speaker kit with all necessary components to install on the vehicle. Or you can purchase the unloaded speaker housings and build your own speaker kit. (These speaker housings fit 6.5" speakers)
- 2007-2015 Grizzly 700
- 2009-2014 Grizzly 550
- 2009-2014 Grizzly 450
- If you fenders look like the fenders in our pictures it will fit your vehicle! Call us, send us pictures and videos, we will help you out!
- Unloaded Option:
- (2) Speaker Housings
- Waterproof on-off switch with red LED light, pre-installed
- Mounting Hardware
- Complete Speaker Kit
- (2) 6.5" Marine Speakers
- (1) Marine amplifier, water resistant. or waterproof option no available! Bluetooth! (or aux wire ready)
- Mounting Hardware
- Waterproof on off switch with red LED light
- All necessary wiring to make it plug and play
- Waterproof amp kit
- Complete Speaker Kit above except with a fully submergible amplifier. You can completely submerge this one, deep, for a long time, and it will keep working! 2 year warranty!
- Custom fit. Specifically designed for Yamaha ATV fender plastics.
- Full speaker kits comes with all necessary wiring to make it plug and play.
- Installation is simple. Remove the right pocket and key from the vehicle. Remove the plastic in front of the gauges, unplug the key wire harness, add in the extension piece. Run this wire and the gray wire through the supplied block off plate. Screw in the block off plate. Place the speaker housing on the fender so that it sits flush against the surface. Drill holes into the fender for the bolts provided. Drill a hole for the speaker wiring harness. Tighten the bolts to secure the housing to the fender plastic. Plug in the wires and connect the one wire to your battery. DONE!
- Full installation video coming soon!
Here is the Honda video for now, it is very similar to this, Yamaha video coming soon.