Suzuki Twin Peaks KEBC Delete
- All Brute Force / Prairie / 2004 Suzuki Twin Peaks LT-V700F
- KEBC Delete Wire Harness
- 6 Pin Connector Plug
- Belt Switch Bypass
- Our KEBC Delete wire harness allows you to remove your Kawasaki Engine Brake Control (KEBC). Your engine will perform normally and you will no longer go into limp mode again!
- Plug and Play design allows for easy installation. Once installed, you can choose to leave your KEBC actuator on your vehicle, or remove it altogether.
- This kit is also a must have for your display lights to function properly with any of our manual conversion kits! Without it, your display lights will not function.
- Our Belt Switch Bypass Kit is now included with this kit for FREE!
- This will bypass the belt switch which is a common failure print and puts your ATV in limp mode. No more limp mode!
- All of our products are completely plug and play, no cutting, no drilling and no splicing wires! Simply take your seat off, find the 4WD control box, plug our adapter into the box and then plug the OEM connector into our adapter. DONE! On 2012 and newer vehicles, the 4WD control box is located under the front fender plastics.