Prairie 360 Belt Light Bypass Kit
THIS IS NOT A FULL KIT!
PLEASE NOTE: MUST HAVE OUR KEBC DELETE WIRE HARNESS INSTALLED IN ORDER FOR THIS PART TO FUNCTION! If you do not have our KEBC Delete check out our full kit here -> Prairie 360 Belt Light Bypass with KEBC Delete and Hole Cover Kit
- 2002-2006 Prairie 360 and any model with 5 pin gray & black connectors under the gas tank. If your gray and black connectors are 4 Pin, this kit will not fit your vehicle. You will only need our KEBC delete kit (see separate listing).
- Replaces OEM part number 41085-0003
- Prairie 360 Belt Light Bypass Kit
- Get your Prairie 360 out of limp mode once and for all!
- Our Prairie 360 Belt Light Bypass Kit replaces the OEM belt light switch.
- From years 2002-2006, Kawasaki made the Prairie 360's with a 4WD light that has a built in memory chip. Once that memory is full, you will have to replace your 4WD light and you will be stuck in limp mode.
- You must have our KEBC delete kit already installed for this kit to function.
- Plug and Play design allows for easy installation. Check out our installation video HERE for step by step instructions.
- Click here for printable instructions!